We may make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes we make will be effective immediately when we post a revised version of these Terms on the Site. The “Last Updated” date above will tell you when these Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this Site after that date, you agree to the changes.
While some of the events listed on the Site may appeal to children, the Site is not targeted at children. We strongly encourage all parents and guardians to monitor the Internet use by their children. If you use the Site, you affirm you are at least 13 years old.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit Select Your Tickets site for your own personal use. No materials shall be downloaded, duplicated, modified or distributed other than for personal use, for the purchase of tickets, or viewing event information, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Select Your Tickets. You also agree not to link to the site, attempt to access it by unauthorized means, or gather information for commercial use, unless specifically authorized by Select Your Tickets to do so.
You may browse the Site without registering for an account. You will be required to register for an account to use certain features of the Site, such as purchasing a ticket. Your account username may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or be offensive, vulgar or obscene. Your account username and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for all activities (including purchases) that are conducted through your account. You may not transfer or sell access to your account. We will not be liable for any harm related to disclosure of your username or password or the use by anyone else of your username or password. You may not use another user’s account without that user’s permission. You will immediately notify us in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breach. We may require you to change your username and/or password if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that your username violates someone else’s rights. You will have no ownership in your account or your username. We may refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Site for any reason.
Code of Conduct
You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site;
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of our company;
- Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any non-public information about companies without authorization; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
- Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, indecent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Harvest or collect information about Site users;
- Order a number of tickets for an event that exceeds the stated limit for that event;
- Use any password or code to participate in a presale or other offer on the Site if you did not receive the password or code from us or if you violate the terms of the presale or offer; or
- Use any area of the Site for commercial purposes, such as to conduct sales of tickets, products or services.
Ownership of Content
The Site and all data, text, designs, pages, print screens, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that reside or are viewable or otherwise discoverable on the Site, and all tickets obtained from the Site, (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by us or our licensors.
We grant you a limited, conditional, no-cost, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to view this Site and its Content as permitted by these Terms for non-commercial purposes only if, as a condition precedent, you agree that you will not:
- Submit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you submit;
- Link to any portion of the Site other than the URL assigned to the home page of our site;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site;
- Use any robot, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, data mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
- Use any automated software or computer system to search for, reserve, buy or otherwise obtain tickets, promotional codes, vouchers, gift cards or any other items available on the Site, including sending information from your computer to another computer where such software or system is active;
- Reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute or create derivative works of the Site or the Content.
The registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are owned by us or our licensors. You may not use our trademarks, logos and service marks in any way without our prior written permission.
Please review our Purchase Policy, which will govern your purchase of any tickets or other products through the Site, including any refunds or exchanges. You will pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including any applicable taxes. You will not hold us liable if you do not comply with laws related to your transactions. We may provide law enforcement with information you provide to us related to your transactions to assist in any investigation or prosecution of you. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information or tickets you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, or any other process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card , your tickets may be cancelled, we may refuse to honor all pending and future ticket purchases made with those credit cards.
Access from Outside Canada
The Site is directed to people residing in Canada. If you choose to access the Site from outside Canada, you do so at your own risk.
Violation of these Terms
We may investigate any violation of these Terms, including unauthorized use of the Site. We may provide law enforcement with information you provide to us related to your transactions to assist in any investigation or prosecution of you. You understand and agree that it is Select Your Tickets discretion, and may without prior notice, terminate your access to this site, cancel your ticket(s) order or ticket(s) or exercise any other remedy available, if Select Your Tickets believes that your conduct violates or is inconsistent with these terms. Select Your Tickets is not required to provide any refund to you if you are terminated as a user because you have violated these terms or any of Select Your Tickets rights.
WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND THE CONTENT TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. We do not claim or promise that this site is error free nor guarantee an interruptible service. All materials and content on this site are for personal use and Select Your Tickets cannot guarantee security from viruses, unauthorized attacks, or other destructive means and renounces all claims of damages, warranties, consequential damages or loss of business. We make no claim or guarantee of any specific effect from visiting or using this site and its services. We disclaim any and all liability for the conduct, presentation, or performance of any third party user, advertiser, promoter, sponsor, or end user of Select Your Tickets in connection with this site. Select Your Tickets is not in any way or form responsible for the performance, products or services in connection with this site. We will not be accountable or liable to any user for any indirect, incidental, loss of business (profits), or lost opportunities from visiting or using this site, even if Select Your Tickets has been advised of such possibilities.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. You assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against GSL and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.