On-Sale: Friday, December 6, 2019 @ 10:00am
Toronto, ON (September 23, 2019) – Just two days after their massive sold-out hometown stadium show at Kingston’s Richardson Memorial Stadium, JUNO Award winning rockers The Glorious Sons have announced their 2020 “A War On Everything” North American headlining tour produced by Concerts West/AEG Presents. Kicking off in Pennsylvania on January 16, the sweeping 40+ date tour will hit iconic venues across major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada including stops in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver before wrapping in Montreal on April 11. Joining the tour as special guests are Des Rocs (U.S. dates) and Black Pistol Fire (Canadian dates). The tour announcement follows the celebrated release of the band’s brazen and brutally honest new album A War On Everything (9/13 via Black Box/BMG), and marks the group’s highly-anticipated return to Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, where they wrapped the critically acclaimed larger than life “S.O.S.” tour last November.
Watch the animated short for title track “A War On Everything” here.
They band will tour throughout Europe this fall with Welshly Arms before kicking off their “A War On Everything” North American headline tour in January.
THE ‘PANIC ATTACK’ PACKAGE
One Amazing Reserved Seated Ticket*
Pivotal. Seminal. Indelible.
• A collection of 12-15 songs recorded on the A War On Everything 2020 North American Tour
• Available exclusively as part of this VIP package (will not be sold in stores or online)
• Double Vinyl at 180g in a Beautiful Gatefold Layout
• Expect delivery of the vinyl approximately 13-15 weeks after the completion of tour to allow for mixing, mastering and manufacturing
Glorious Perks That Work
• Beat the lines with Early Access into venue for merchandise shopping!!
• Commemorative The Glorious Sons VIP Tour Laminate
* Venue seating configurations can vary by market. General Admission sections are non-reserved standing only.