ROCK THE LAKE 2022
Rock the Lake Festival Returns in 2022
Kelowna’s most anticipated music festival returns for its fifth year!
GSL Group is excited to announce the return of the Rock The Lake Music Festival to Kelowna. The outdoor event will take place next to Prospera Place from August 5-7, 2022.
The three-day annual classic rock festival—just minutes from Okanagan Lake and Downtown Kelowna—is back and better than ever, featuring multiple fan favourite bands.
Friday, August 5, 2022
Gates open at 3:30 pm
The Spoons – 4:30 pm
Five Man Electrical Band – 5:45 pm
The Motels – 7:15 pm
A Flock of Seagulls – 8:45 pm
Saturday, August 6, 2022
Gates open at 2:00 pm
The Grapes of Wrath – 3:00 pm
Bif Naked – 4:00 pm
Eve 6 – 5:10 pm
Moist – 6:35 pm
The Tea Party – 8:20 pm
Sunday, August 7, 2022
Gates Open at 2:00 pm
The Kings – 3:00 pm
Carole Pope and Rough Trade – 4:00 pm
Chilliwack – 5:10 pm
Trooper – 6:35 pm
Nazareth – 8:20 pm
The fifth edition of the festival is again partnering with 104.7 The Lizard and 103.1 Beach Radio, as well as with both local and corporate sponsors to bring you this one-of-a-kind event.
As with previous years, the interior of Prospera Place will be open for patrons to cool off with full facilities, concession stands and a licenced restaurant. The festival grounds will offer food trucks, drinks and VIP access. Patrons are permitted to bring in their own lawn chairs for this all ages event.
About Rock The Lake
Rock The Lake was first launched by GSL Group in 2016 and has been a premier classic rock festival since its inception. Since the inaugural event, the Rock The Lake has welcomed sold out crowds and has hosted iconic classic rock acts such as April Wine, Kim Mitchell, Randy Bachman, A Flock of Seagulls, and many more. The event takes place every year outside of Prospera Place and hosts classic rock fans from all over the country.
VIP experience includes:
- Elevated food included with a new and enhanced menu (NEW!)
- Private bar with premium beverage service offered (NEW!)
- Tent access in a new location with direct sight-lines to the stage (NEW!)
- RTL lawn chair to take with you at the end of the festival + free chair storage (NEW!)
- One free drink ticket per day
- Separate and early entry into festival (75 mins before)
- Private VIP washrooms
- VIP parking available with a select # of spots for reservations
- VIP sitting area and elevated tables
- Limited edition VIP laminate