How to Buy Online
STEP 1: SELECT VENUE AND EVENT
Select the venue where your desired event is taking place. Under the correct venue, the events taking place are listed. Click "Buy Tickets" on the desired event. If this brings you to another events listing, again choose the desired event and you will be brought to the purchase page. If the event is not yet on sale, it will have a time-stamp, which indicates the on-sale date and time.
STEP 2: SELECT QUANTITY
Type in the quantity of tickets desired. There are a few ways to select the desired seating area:
- Entering the quantity desired and hitting "Enter". This will assign the seats for you, by scanning the floor first, and if full, the bowl. The seats are assigned by "Best Available" at the time of your order being placed.
- Entering the quantity and clicking on "Add To Cart". Click either "Floor" or "Bowl" (other price levels may be listed, depending on the event). By clicking the desired price level/area, seats are assigned in that level by "Best Available". If seating is full in the desired price area the system will search in area different area and recommend tickets there if there are any available.
- Entering the quantity and clicking on the desired section (If available). For certain shows you may be able to directly click and choose a specific section on the reference map. If a chosen section is full, you will be prompted to modify your search and/or choose another area.
NOTE: Depending on the anticipated rate of the on-sales, there may be different methods to choose your seating area.
STEP 3: CONFIRM SEATS
The seats that are assigned to you are the best available at the time of your order. If these seats are not to your satisfaction, please click "release these tickets", and then click on "continue shopping" to search for new seats. DO NOT use the "back" button if you want different seats, as this will keep the seats you currently have on hold and may cause you to experience purchase delays, time outs, or the locking of your order.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 above. If these seats are satisfactory, please proceed to the next step.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For heavy traffice on-sales you may not be able to reserve another set of seats.
STEP 4: DELIVERY METHOD
Before being able to proceed you will have to select a delivery method. Depending on the performance there may be numerous options: Will Call, Regular Mail, and Print at Home.
- Will Call indicates you will pick up your tickets at the Box Office prior to the event (due to long lineups, we highly suggest that you pick up your tickets well in advance of the performance).
- Mail indicates that you desire to have the tickets mailed to you for a nominal fee. Currently we deliver only within Canada. The tickets will be mailed to the address that you will be providing in the next steps.
- Print at Home sends you an e-ticket in a PDF file format. This is an actual ticket. Due to some Internet Service Providers security settings, the print at home tickets can either be delayed or not delivered at all. Please make sure that your email is correct and current.
- Mobile Ticket sends you a mobile ticket in a PDF or Apple Passbook format that is optemized to display on your smart phone. This is an actual ticket. Due to some Internet Service Providers security settings, mobile tickets can either be delayed or not delivered at all. Please make sure that your email is correct and current. For more information on mobile tickets click here.
STEP 5: CONFIRM
Click "Check Out" if the information and desired seats are both correct.
STEP 6: NEW CUSTOMER
If you are new customer click on "Register Now" and proceed to the next step. If you are an existing customer with an online account, or if you have created an account prior to the on-sale, please enter your email address or account number along with your password and skip to STEP 8.
STEP 7: ACCOUNT CREATION
Enter all of the required information (the fields marked with *). Please ensure that if you selected to have the tickets mailed to you, that the address you provide is the address you would like the tickets mailed to. Click on "Next Step" if all of your information is accurate and complete.
NOTE: There is a time frame of 6 minutes for you to complete the shopping process. If you take longer than the allotted time, your tickets will be released and you must start over from Step 1.
Tip: you can create an account at any time prior to an on-sale.
STEP 8: PAYMENT
Verify your account information. If it is all accurate, enter your credit card number (Visa or MasterCard), expiration date, and the card verification number. This will be the credit card that will be charged for the purchase of these tickets. Click "Submit Payment" to complete your sale.
STEP 9: ORDER CONFIRMATION
Your order confirmation will appear. If you wish to print this page for your records, please click on "Print" on the right hand side of the page, under General Information.
Creating an Online Account
STEP 1: NEW CUSTOMER
There are two different times at which you may create an account for online purchases: when you are purchasing tickets and prompted to create an account; or at any time without being in the purchase process, by clicking the "Login /New Account" button.
If you wish to create an account, click "Register Now" to proceed.
STEP 2: ACCOUNT CREATION
Enter all of the required information (the fields marked with *). Please ensure that the address you provide is correct. Click on "Next Step" if all of your information is accurate and complete. NOTE: When purchasing tickets, there is a time frame of 6 minutes for you to complete your entire order.
Tip: Remembering the email address and password used will make future online purchases quick and seamless.
How to Become an Insider with Select Your Email
STEP 1: CLICK ON "BECOME AN INSIDER"
Please click the "Become an Insider" link on the home page, or click here (opens in a new window) to begin.
STEP 2: SIGNING UP
Click on the link that reads "Click here to sign up for Select Your Email!" to proceed to the registration page.
STEP 3: ENTER INFORMATION
Fill out the form with your name and email address. Please indicate the format of email you would like to receive: HTML or Text Only. Select which cities you would like to receive notifications for. Click "Save".
STEP 4: EMAIL CONFIRMATIONS
Shortly after you#039;ve entered all of your information and saved it, you will receive a confirmation email with a link directing you back to the Select Your Email page. At your leisure, you can fill out the form further as to which type of events you are most interested in. You can do this by clicking on the link "Please use this link to login and tell us more about yourself!". This step is only necessary if you would like to be more specific about the emails you wish to receive.
STEP 5: LOGIN
Once you have clicked on the link, you will be asked to sign in by inputting your first and last name, as well as your email address. Click "Login" to proceed.
NOTE: If you have more than one online account with the same email address, please allow 24 hours before logging in.
STEP 6: CUSTOMER INFORMATION ENTRY (optional)
In order for you to be eligible to receive specific email notifying you of events, you will need to fill out the form on this page. This form should be filled out based on the information and event notifications that you would like to receive (remember to deselect the broad venue selection and then choose your specific interests). Once the form has been completed, click "Save". You will now begin to receive concert and event updates based on your selections.